Last Modified: March 13, 2017
Welcome to the Strata Oncology Physician Portal, which we are providing to allow you to order the Strata Test for patients who qualify for and enroll in the Strata Trial, and so you can access Strata Test reports and other information provided by Strata Oncology.
Accessing the Physician Portal and Account Security: We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Physician Portal, and any service or material we provide on the Physician Portal, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Physician Portal is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Physician Portal, or the entire Physician Portal, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Physician Portal.
- Ensuring Your Information submitted by you is accurate and correct.
- Ensuring that any Patient Information (health information of patients you are treating) submitted by you is accurate and correct.
- Ensuring that you have obtained all required authorizations, and/or approvals needed to submit Patient Information through the Physician Portal.
- Ensuring the security of the computers and systems you are using to access the Physician Portal.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Physician Portal, its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Strata Oncology its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Strata Oncology and its associated logos are our trademarks and/or service marks. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks, service marks or logos.
Certain materials available on or through the Physician Portal are our Works (content we own, authored, created, purchased, or licensed or which we shall own, author, create, purchase, or license). Our Works may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and/or other laws, and we reserve and retain all rights in our Works and the Physician Portal. We hereby grant you a limited non-assignable license to access and make business use of the Physician Portal provided that such use is for the purposes of the Physician Portal described above. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents or any derivative use of this site or its contents.
The above described license is conditioned on your compliance with these Terms, and shall terminate upon termination of these Terms. If you breach any provision of these Terms, any license you have obtained will be automatically rescinded and terminated.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Strata Oncology, a Strata Oncology employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use of the Physician Portal, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Physician Portal or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Physician Portal in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Physician Portal, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Physician Portal
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Physician Portal for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Physician Portal.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Physician Portal for any unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Physician Portal.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Physician Portal, the server on which the Physician Portal is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Physician Portal.
- Attack the Physician Portal via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Physician Portal
Links from the Physician Portal: If the Physician Portal contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Physician Portal, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Geographic Restrictions: The owner of the Physician Portal is based in the state of Michigan in the United States. We provide this Physician Portal for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Physician Portal or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. If you access the Physician Portal from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties: You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Physician Portal will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE Physician Portal, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PHYSICIAN PORTAL IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE Physician Portal, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE Physician Portal ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE Physician Portal. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER STRATA ONCOLOGY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE STRATA ONCOLOGY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE Physician Portal, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE Physician Portal WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE Physician Portal OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE Physician Portal WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
STRATA ONCOLOGY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL STRATA ONCOLOGY ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE Physician Portal, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE Physician Portal OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Your Comments and Concerns: This Physician Portal is operated by Strata Oncology. All notices of copyright infringement claims, other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Physician Portal should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using the Physician Portal.